looking for a lesson on how to mix navy, black and white? look no further: the jason wu resort 2012 collection has you covered. i loved his lighthearted twist on classic, conservative pieces that almost every modern working woman has in her wardrobe.
not looking to spend a pretty penny on wu’s handcrafted wares? try these:
- navy blazer (guttha, $98)
- black lace top (j.crew, $88)
- navy, ankle-length slacks (paper boy by g1, $98)
- leather/faux leather shorts (topshop, $98)
- black bow tie (jil sander, $89)